The Old Rectory

Map Location sw30

The house was built in 1864 as the Rectory, and fulfilled this function for many years. In the second picture below, the house is referred to as the "Manor House".

Now named "Hill Court".


1. Old Rectory, 1940 .. Full size

Rectory (1940) - now Hill Court

2. Rectory
The Manor House, actually the old rectory, line drawing - no date

3. Hill Court (front)

4. The Old Rectory

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.